What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A powerful software for creating backlinks from Wiki sites
- Stay under the radar from Google and build yourself a more long term, secure online income
- Sail past your competitors in the SERPS, stealing their traffic and sales along the way
- Get rapid rankings for choice money keywords you never thought you could get before
- Save time and money by getting super fast, high quality backlinking software
- Ramp up your sales and opt-in figures overnight
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Wiki Wizard scores 72.14/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thewikiwizard.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thewikiwizard.com you’ll also be taken through to thewikiwizard.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)